Sydney and Jon were married on a beautiful summer day in New York City. Their experience was kicked-off a month earlier in Miami with a fashion-styled engagement shoot at the Fountainblue Hotel. Check out some of those photographs below that lead into the wedding.
When the wedding came around – It was an incredible day with the most fun, madly-in-love couple! It was a total blast to honor these two in photographs around NYC on their wedding day! The ceremony was held at Cipriani Wall Street, and the reception was held in the same venue. The wedding was planned by Fy Parties, and the getting ready venue was The Pierre, New York. The wedding portraits were taken at the New York Public Library, and the florals were provided by Konstantinos Floral Design. The gown was from Wedding Salon of Manhasset. The event production was handled by Faks Productions, and the catering was provided by Foremost Caterers. The video was produced by Noor Video Productions, and the styling was done by Elisabeth Hughes.
The ceremony had elegant and deeply spiritual moments. Sydney and Jon exchanged vows in front of their closest friends and family. After the ceremony, guests enjoyed a cocktail hour and then moved into the ballroom for the reception. The reception was more than lively and the party got wild right out of the gate. Guests danced the night away to a mix of classic and modern hits. The food was delicious, and the drinks were flowing. It was a truly unforgettable night.
Sydney and Jon are a beautiful couple, and they were so happy on their wedding day. It was clear that they were meant to be together. Their wedding was a celebration of their love, and it was a day that they will never forget. Mazel Tov Sydney & Jon – cheers to many more simchas – we love your families!
- Event Planning: Fy Parties (@fyparties)
- Getting Ready Venue: The Pierre, New York (@thepierrenyc)
- Wedding Venue: Cipriani Wall Street (@cipriani)
- Wedding Portraits: Nypl (@nypl)
- Florals: Konstantinos Floral Design (@konstantinosfloraldesign)
- Gown: Wedding Salon of Manhasset (@weddingsalonofmanhasset)
- Music: Viperets Official (@aviperetsofficial)
- Event Production: Faks Productions (@faksproductions)
- Catering: Foremost Caterers (@foremostcaterers)
- Video: Noor Video Productions (@noor_video_productions)
- Stylist: Elisabeth Hughes
Event Planning: @fyparties
Getting Ready Venue: @thepierrenyc
Wedding Venue: @cipriani
Wedding Portraits: @nypl
Event Production: @faksproductions
Stylist: Elisabeth Hughes
@sydneykohan & @jonkohan
Photographed by @michaeljurick Nathaniel Johnston, Joseph Spiteri, Kali Ventresca, Mark Sweeney
Check out some of the highlights from this beautiful party below…